[vmchecker-dev] web services specification revised

Szekeres Adriana aaa_sz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 15:34:43 EET 2010

Hi guys,

I think the GUI looks really, really, really nice and it is very practical. Hopefully we will manage to integrate it in the nearest future (!). I don't really understand why you need the extra web services. (I've already sent you a private mail to clear that up for me; or if I have time I will check your sources).

ps. You asked me why I avoid writing on the group-list. Well, I'm shy and I have a terrible accent (which you can hear if you read carefully). :D

Great job!

Bye,
  Adriana