[vmchecker-dev] web services specification revised

Claudiu-Dan Gheorghe claudiugh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 09:03:07 EET 2010

Hello,

During the implementation of UI I've figured out some incomplete facts
of the web services specification and I've proposed some changes to
it. I've written them by modifying the wiki page[1].

Shortly, the modifications are as follows:
* checkAuthentication and logout services added
* the username field from uploadAssignment and getResults was useless.
* all of the Data Retrieval services should check authentication

Also we will need a service for retrieving the list of the submissions
previously sent by a user, but we will need to further discuss on how
this service will look like.

[1] http://wiki.github.com/vmchecker/vmchecker/vmchecker-web-services
--
Claudiu