[vmchecker-dev] vmchecker GUI

Alexandru Moșoi brtzsnr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 01:48:47 EET 2010

I love the new UI. It's clean interface is very easy to use. The logo
fits very well with the design (maybe you could link it to our
website).

I noticed a few quirks:
1. When you click on a homework (left), border is not a rectangle and
differs in size from item to item.
2. font in upper left (test.test/logout) is not consistent (located at
different y positions and different sizes).
3. it's *v*mchecker not *V*mchecker (see URL)

When you have a more beta/stable version (it seems stable to me,
though I didn't upload any homework) we should talk about features we
should add.

What are the  missing services?

--
Alexandru Moșoi