[vmchecker-dev] vmchecker GUI

Claudiu-Dan Gheorghe claudiugh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 01:00:07 EET 2010

Hi,

   The first version of vmchecker user interface is ready. I've made a
demo deployment at [1]. You can access it by using the following
credentials:
         user: test.test
         pass: test
   The UI is developed with Google Web Toolkit, has a MVP architecture
and uses brand new features from GWT2.0, like UiBinder. The code is
not pushed yet in the main repository and for now is just in my
personal fork[2].
The services used in the demo deployment are some static json files
and a few php scripts, but the services are built on the specification
from [3], so the final integration should go smooth. Anyway, there are
a few little changes that have to be made in [3]. I will send a
separate email for that.

[1] http://swarm.cs.pub.ro/~claudiugh/vmchecker/Vmchecker.html
[2] http://github.com/claudiugh/vmchecker
[3] http://wiki.github.com/vmchecker/vmchecker/vmchecker-web-services