[rosedu-general] Google's Code Jam 2008

Razvan Deaconescu razvan at anaconda.cs.pub.ro
Sat Jun 21 20:13:55 EEST 2008

Salut!

Pentru cei interesati, mai jos sunt informatii despre inscrierea la Code
Jam 2008.

Razvan

---
You showed your skills at previous Google Code Jams. Are you up for the
challenge again?

Brace yourself for a new competition arena and format. This year, for the
first time, we're producing the contest on a homemade platform developed by
Google's own developers (previous contests were powered by TopCoder).

Challenge yourself to solve complex coding problems in a limited amount of
time – using any programming language or tools you like. We're offering more
than $80,000 in cash prizes.

  Here's how it works: Register from Tuesday, June 17 through Thursday, July
17, and then compete against regional contestants in the online rounds
during July and August. The Top 500 will advance to one of our Google
offices around the world in September/October. Finally, the Top 100 will
compete in the coding showdown on November 14, 2008, at Google Headquarters
in Mountain View, California.

  To learn more details and to register, please visit
code.google.com/codejam

  We hope to see you at the Finals!

Sincerely,

Google's Code Jam Team