[wouso-dev] Flag/report question feature

Iulian Radu iulian.radu67 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 22:04:33 EEST 2014

As discussed in the last WoUSO meeting, we need to have an easy method of
reporting a question.

I suggest that on the challenge result page we would have a flag question
button/icon that when clicked will open a dropdown list, allowing the user
to select a corresponding flag for the question (ambigous, typo error
etc.). We can later count the number of flags for a question and display
them on a page, somewhere in the CPanel.

I can work on this but I need some directions. I assume the dropdown list
can be a form. How can we autosubmit the form when selecting an item from
the list?
Also, the page shouldn't be refreshed considering the challenge result page
can be accessed only after ending a challenge and submitting that form.
>From what I've read, we have to use ajax for that.

Also, another way would be to not use multiple flags and just have a
flag/report question button. If we see 15 reports on a question, we won't
need a flag to find out the problem.

Alex3f, Nicu, can you help me out?

--
Iulian Radu