[vmchecker-dev] queue-manager /etc/init.d/vmchecker script

Lucian Adrian Grijincu lucian.grijincu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 01:57:41 EEST 2010

Hi,

I wrote a init.d script for vmchecker (for vmchecker-queue-manager to
be precise).
It's a bit hardcoded right now (it thinks 'so' is the only course),
but it will do for now.

I have no start-stop-daemon experience so some code review would be appreciated.
The script is here:
http://github.com/luciang/vmchecker/blob/master/etc/init.d/vmchecker

Răzvan please check the cron/ script from so at sanctuary. I believe
you're the author.
To implement the init.d script I needed to change
vmchecker-queue-manager's args and that required a change in the cron
script.

I have NO croning experience and I'm not sure if I did something stupid or not.
Thanks.

--
 .
..: Lucian