[vmchecker-dev] Proiectarea Algoritmilor on vmchecker

Claudiu-Dan Gheorghe claudiugh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 22:11:59 EEST 2010

Hi,

PA is now working on vmchecker. I've added some specific features for
testing, which are:
* time tracking: setting time limit on CPU running time configurable
for each programming language
* generic language: students can use whatever programming language
they want to solve the assignments, as long they provide a Makefile
with a run target. Anyway, for we have settings only for C/C++ and
Java.

I will further commit these on a specific subtree dedicated for testing.

--
Claudiu