[rosedu-general] Taste of the Bay Area @ Google Zurich

Victor Carbune victor at rosedu.org
Mon Jan 21 23:49:20 EET 2013

Salut,

Ultimul anunț era pentru MSc și PhD, dar acest eveniment e dedicat
tuturor celor interesați de un job full-time în EU / US [1]

-----
Have you ever thought about launching your career in the heart of the
Silicon Valley? Do you want to work at the Googleplex and attend
weekly TGIF gatherings where you can ask the founders anything you
want and the conversation can veer from a product launch to a
founder’s facial hair?

Google is hiring for talented Bachelor, Master and PhD Computer
Science graduating in 2013 to join as Software Engineers at the
company's global headquarters in Mountain View (California) in October
2013.

If you want to learn how to take advantage of a fast track application
process and about our "Taste of the Bay Area" event, click here [1].

Please contact vstriessnig at google.com if you have any questions at all :)

PS: We are also hiring for locations in Europe, please proceed to this
site [1] if you want to learn more!

[1] https://services.google.com/fb/forms/toba/