[rosedu-general] [Bucharesthubb] Invitation to the TNW Romania Startup Awards Ceremony

Robert Dolca robert.dolca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:28:29 EET 2013

Salut,

Am atasat mai jos invitatia la un eveniment interesat. Cineva interesat?

Robert

Dear geeks,

It’s time to celebrate Startups in Romania!

I bet you all know and read, and like http://thenextweb.com/. Well, this
year they have included Romania on their European tour of Startup Awards
event.

The TNW Startup Awards are a series of national Award ceremonies in Europe,
preceded by an online competition where the public nominates and votes for
the Startup of the Year, best (co-)founder, best web app, best mobile app,
best user experience, slickest design and best investor.

We are helping them out with organizing it in Romania and we are kindly
inviting you to join us in the celebration!

The awards ceremony is happening on February 5th, 2013. Location is to be
announced. The first 100 tickets are free, so hurry up! You can RSVP here:
http://thenextweb.com/startupawards/romania/ceremony

Looking forward to seeing you!

Catalina Rusu,

Co-founder @Geekcelerator

--
This message was sent by Catalina Rusu from Bucharest Tech Community.
If you want to reply to Catalina Rusu, click here.