[robocheck-dev] Unit testing 101

Andrei Tuicu andrei.tuicu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:39:02 EEST 2015

Hi Constantin,

Please feel free to ping me privately, or on Facebook if you belive that I
forgot to respond to emails (because sometimes I do :) ).

> Sounds right :)
>
> On Aug 13, 2015 3:38 PM, "Laura Vasilescu" <laura at rosedu.org> wrote:
> >
> > So, the Windows support for Robocheck is not the important (for the
> > moment), but if we are speaking about the support for dr. Memory than
> > the answer is: yes; because if we want to detect memory leaks on Linux
> > platforms it might be better to use valgrind.
> >
> > Does this make sense?
> > Laura

I have to disagree a bit with Laura here, since making Robocheck
cross-platform and support for Windows were some of the main reasons why it
was rewritten in python. I belive that even if it won't be used at first on
Windows, we should keep supporting it and keep designing Robocheck in a way
that runs at all times on both platforms (at the begining we were even
thinking about adding support for Mac if I remember corectly :) ).
Otherwise, it will be a lot harder to "resume" support in the future. It's
the little things that pile up. At least that's my opinion. :)

Great job Constantin with these pull requests!

Thank you,
Andrei