[robocheck-dev] Unit testing 101

Constantin Mihalache mihalache.c94 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 00:51:38 EEST 2015

Hi,

I've sent two pull requests that are still pending. One for adding
unit tests for Dr. Memory and another for refactoring configuration
and penaltyhandler. Both of them can be merged without any existing
conflicts if the implementations are fine.

Given the fact that Dr. Memory doesn't have support for 64-bit systems
I've added a way to check the system's architecture before enabling
the tool. The only thing that bothers me is whether the unit test
should be enabled or not on 64-bit environments (tool not supported =>
test fails).

*bonus question* Is support for Windows that important currently ? (I
noticed that there is no easy way to use the tool / no install script)

Eagerly waiting for your feedback,
Constantin