[wouso-dev] Restructurarea sidebar-ului pentru Control Panel

Iulian Radu iulian.radu67 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:31:45 EEST 2014

@alexef
I was having a look at the Control Panel sidebar and I realised that
the games are displayed differently from the rest of the elements.
More specifically, a template tag is created that returns a link list
with all games having a CPanel module. It looks like this:

class="specialquest"><a
href="/cpanel/games/specialquest/">Specialquest</a></li><li
class="grandchallenge"><a
href="/cpanel/games/grandchallenge/">Grandchallenge</a></li><li
class="workshop"><a
href="/cpanel/games/workshop/">Workshop</a></li><li
class="challenge"><a
href="/cpanel/games/challenge/">Challenge</a></li><li
class="specialchallenge"><a
href="/cpanel/games/specialchallenge/">Specialchallenge</a></li>

Also, the URL patterns are set in a similarly confusing manner and
makes it hard to customize something.
This is clearly not the best approach and it makes some issues
requiring extra work: #451 #454 #455

What do you think it's the best way of adding the games to the
sidebar? Should views be written for each game in a similar way to the
rest of the sidebar elements?

În data de 11 august 2014, 19:13, Iulian Radu <iulian.radu67 at gmail.com> a scris:

--
Iulian Radu