[vmchecker-dev] LDAP passwords with ';'

Claudiu-Dan Gheorghe claudiugh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:48:56 EEST 2010

';' character is not the only causing problems. For example '&', ','
also cause problems. Please check if the passwords containing these
characters arrive ok from the client request, to be sure that is
_only_ a LDAP issue.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Lucian Adrian Grijincu > We now have
a problem with the authentication web service for students

--
Claudiu