[vmchecker-dev] global results table

Alexandru Moșoi brtzsnr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 16:13:08 EEST 2010

2010/3/28 Claudiu-Dan Gheorghe <claudiugh at gmail.com>:
> Please choose small, nice and suggestive ids for assignments, because
> it can lead to large spanned columns in global results table.
> For example, 1-minishell-linux could be shell-lin. I know it is quite
> complicated to modify these ids now, but let's choose better ids in
> the future.

I have a better suggestion than forcing user to use very short-names
cryptic names. How about using two jead rows like this:

1-minishell-linux  |2-bash-linux
           1-minishell-windows   |2-bash-windows

Each element spans two columns. Elements starting odd column are
located on the first row. Elements starting on even column are located
on the second row.

--
Alexandru Moșoi
http://www.alexandru.mosoi.ro/