[vmchecker-dev] code style: PEP 0008

Lucian Adrian Grijincu lucian.grijincu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 23:21:53 EET 2010

http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/

It's not very authoritative about tabs vs. spaces, but it recommends
spaces for newer python libraries (vmchecker now provides such a
library, besides the scripts, webservices, gui).

I merged Adriana's code changes, which use tabs & spaces for
indenting. I converted it to spaces as is in all other vmchecker
modules.

Alexandru keeps reminding us about the PEPs.
Let's to stick to them :)

These remarks are only valid for python code.

Shell scripts and the java code in GWT will retain the style present
in those files.

--
 .
..: Lucian