[vmchecker-dev] vmchecker web services revised - part 2

Claudiu-Dan Gheorghe claudiugh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 22:41:04 EET 2010

Hello,

I have edited again the web services specification on the wiki[1].
These are the changes that we have made:
* we have removed checkAuthentication service, since we decided it was
unnecessary
* we have added the specification for error reporting messages
The error messages must be used by all services. Any exception or
error that occurs during the execution of any service should end in a
such error message.

We hope the vmchecker will be running soon.

Bye,

[1] http://wiki.github.com/vmchecker/vmchecker/vmchecker-web-services

--
Claudiu