[vmchecker-dev] docstrings

Lucian Adrian Grijincu lucian.grijincu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 21:18:46 EET 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Alexandru Moșoi <brtzsnr at gmail.com> wrote:
> I find it hard to review you code due to lack of comments and very
> short commits.

I find it that long change sets tend to be unreviewable.

At least that's what I learned while working in the Linux kernel
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network/154482

I understand that more expressive commit messages would be better, but
in the current rewrite, I'd like a review for the class implementation
more than a commit review.
I'll try to reduce the dependencies between the classes some more.

I think a few modules are ready for review right now: paths, submit,
repo_walker, CourseList, update_db.
They should not receive major refactoring from now on.

I'll try to comment more.

--
 .
..: Lucian