[vmchecker-dev] modularize vmchecker

Lucian Adrian Grijincu lucian.grijincu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:30:45 EET 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Alexandru Moșoi <brtzsnr at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking over your code. I was wondering if we still need user
> scripts like submit, resubmit etc?

1) Trivial to implement
2) Useful for me while I test stuff (don't need to have a working GUI
or integrate changes in GUI)
3) Use case: student uploads a pretty good .zip, fixes stuff and then
uploads a very bad .zip (say one for another hw), but notices this
after two weeks. The teacher can then submit an older copy of the
students hw. This could be implemented in the GUI (was not on track
for this milestone – „results first, features whenever we get the
time”).

The scripts were renamed to vmchecker-submit, vmchecker-resubmit, etc.
because now they are installed system-wide.

--
 .
..: Lucian