[vmchecker-dev] web services testing

Claudiu-Dan Gheorghe claudiugh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 19:24:12 EET 2010

The last commit added to my fork of vmchecker[1] is aimed to help us
in developing the server and client components in a decoupled manner.
The commit contains:
1. dummy HTML forms used for testing the login service and the
uploadAssignment service.
2. sample json output for get{Courses, Assignments, Results} services.
3. some URLs used as input for the latter.

This way we can pass over the dependency between paired components and
these are also helpful for new members when trying to understand the
implementation as a clear proof of what is actually happening behind
the communication between client and services.

[1] http://github.com/claudiugh/vmchecker/commit/9ba375eb8a02bbdfeb5a28553219ccd0d485da9e

Regards,

--
Claudiu