[vmchecker-dev] upload only source file

Lucian Adrian Grijincu lucian.grijincu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 02:53:35 EEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Claudiu-Dan Gheorghe
<claudiugh at gmail.com> wrote:
> It will be great if we could offer the possibility of sending only a
> source file in place of an archive. Based on the file extension or on
> the course profile we can put a default Makefile for building and
> running.
>
> This is very suitable for small that are implemented in a single source file.
>
> What do you think about this?

Yep, it would be a nice feature, though generally courses do require a
README for each submission => must zip them together.

It wasn't an option until now.

This change is pretty intrusive at this point, and I see no major
benefits coming from hacking it in a rush.

Lets delay this to the next version and implement this in a way that's
not hacked up in a hurry.
We had lots of hacks until this version and it's really tedious and
unrewarding to weed them out.

--
 .
..: Lucian