[vmchecker-dev] libs dir from source code tree

Claudiu-Dan Gheorghe claudiugh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:46:08 EEST 2010

While adding the l4test project I've noticed that a certain projects
has a main directory in the root of the source code tree and also some
code in the libs/ directory. This is the case with both l4test project
and iguana project. I find very relevant that reusable components like
data structures should be there, but what's with the other parts?

So the question would be: while creating a project, what should go in
the main project dir and what should go into /libs?

Thanks,

--
Claudiu