[vmchecker-dev] Host & guest testing support

Alexandru Moșoi brtzsnr at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:14:50 EEST 2009

Unfortunately I'm out of town until Monday (including). Can anybody
else invest some time this weekend in adapting the vmexecutor? It
doesn't have to be backwards compatible because I can workaround the
incompatibilities from the commander.

Dragos, could you explain what needs to be done? I have never started
this homework and I don't know how the homework is tested. I believe
others don't have a clue either. Please use Romanian when replying if
it helps you explain more clear. Please let us know when is the
deadline.

--
Alexandru Moșoi
http://alexandru.mosoi.googlepages.com