[vmchecker-dev] use cases

Alexandru Moșoi brtzsnr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:13:00 EEST 2009

Hello,

Me, Claudiu and Lucian met last evening to discuss the use cases for
vmchecker UI. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to draw the
interface and we postponed this task for the next week

The uses cases are described at [0]. Please *provide your
suggestions*, *ask questions* and *make comments*.

Also, we started talking which technology to use for the UI: GWT or
FLEX. Claudiu already emphasised that it is much faster to develop an
UI in FLEX than GWT, but FLEX has some quirks (like middle-button
copy/paste). I would like to hear other pros & cons for both
technologies so please *share your experiences*. Lucian is a fan of
GWT and promised to look more into it.

[0] http://wiki.github.com/vmchecker/vmchecker/scenarios

ps. Could anybody play with the formatting/translation of the wikipage [0]?

--
eng. Alexandru Moșoi
http://alexandru.mosoi.googlepages.com