[vmchecker-dev] vmchecker-dev Digest, Vol 15, Issue 8

Lucia Rosculete luciarosculete at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:06:25 EEST 2009

Hello Alexandru,

I partially understood my objectives this week. Let's see if i got it right.
Breakdown of task:

   -  1h Write an assignment text
   -  2h Automation
   -  4h Write test solutions
      -  1h A working solution
      -  1h Compilation error
      -  1h Compilation times out
      -  1h Solution times out

So I have to think of a simple assigment, e.g. calculating factorial or the
N-th term of The Fibonacci string. I'm not sure what step 2: Automation
implies.
In step 3, I have to come up with 4 solutions so the script due next week
will work in any of the 4 scenarios. I didn't quite understand what the 4 th
scenario requires, the one in which the solution times out. Could you please
explain that issue to me?