[vmchecker-dev] storing submissions

Alexandru Moșoi brtzsnr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:30:27 EEST 2009

I've been working on the new storing-in-git schema, but I have the
following problems:
* how do I get a transaction? what if a homework is submitted very fast?
* how do I retrieve old submissions? how do I browse old submissions?
I can manually revert to the last submission, but automatically
retrieving an arbitrary past submission is close to impossible.

Now I have two solutions:
1) use MySQL + BLOBs

Personally, I prefer the second solution because I don't trust databases :).
Any third solution? Other remarks?

--
eng. Alexandru Moșoi
http://alexandru.mosoi.googlepages.com