[rosedu-general] Proiect portare apt-get, Ubuntu Software Center

Mihai Maruseac mihai.maruseac at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 19:34:59 EEST 2013

2013/9/10 Alexandru Juncu <alexj at rosedu.org>:
> Actually, dacă îmi aduc aminte din zilele îndepărtate ale mele de
> OpenSuse, ei treceau la Zippy (sau ceva de genul)
>

> [searching on wikipedia]
>
> Yap, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZYpp

Ăsta e doar managerul (which is cool for having the SAT solver), eu mă
refeream la formatul pachetului.

"Several front-ends to RPM ease the process of obtaining and
installing RPMs and help in resolving their dependencies. These
include:

yum used in Fedora, CentOS 5, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and above,
Scientific Linux, Yellow Dog Linux and Oracle Linux
up2date used in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS (CentOS 3 and CentOS
4), and Oracle Linux
Zypper used in MeeGo,[8] openSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPM_Package_Manager

--
MM
"All we have to decide is what we do with the time that is given to us"