[rosedu-general] Opportunities at Google for your friends!

Lucia Rosculete luciarosculete at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 21:23:02 EET 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Farrah Djohan <fdjohan at google.com>
Date: 20 March 2013 15:13
Subject: Opportunities at Google for your friends!
To: emea-tech-interns-2013 at google.com

Hello from Google!

We are looking forward to meeting you at some point this year during
your internship and whilst most of you are still on campus we thought
we would take this opportunity to make you aware of other
opportunities that your friends might be interested in.

European Android Camp

Do you know.... a current first year Computer Science undergraduate of
a 3 year degree or a first or second year undergraduate of a 4 year
degree?

If so, perhaps you’d like to pass on this email to them to see if they
are interested in an all-expenses-paid programme of interactive and
collaborative Android curriculum at our London Google Office this
summer.

How to apply: Visit www.google.com/students/androidcampeurope to learn
more about the programme and apply before the Friday 5th April
deadline (midnight UK time).

When: Android Camp will begin on Sunday 11th August and will run until
Saturday 17th August!

Please note that Android camp will not be available to students who
have already secured an internship that will overlap with the dates of
11th - 17th August.

  If you have questions please email emea-android-camp-questions at google.com.

Student Travel Grants

Google is delighted to announce EMEA Conference and Travel Grants for
the following conferences:

EuroSys 2013, April 14th - 17th 2013, Prague, Czech Republic

RIPE 66, May 13th - 17th 2013, Dublin, Ireland

EuroPython 2013, July 1st - 7th, 2013, Florence, Italy

Velocity, November 13th - 15th 2013, London, England

We are offering the winners free registration for the conference and
up to 1000 EUR towards travel costs. You can find the eligibility
criteria below.

How to apply:

It's easy and only takes a few minutes: Applicants complete and submit
this form including a resume.

Please note that Travel Grants will not be available to students who
have already secured an internship for 2013. For questions please
email emea-eng-campus at google.com.

Other Opportunities...
For example Code Jam, Google Summer of C
ode etc  check out the Google Programs site.

Regards
EMEA Intern Team

--
External group for engineering interns preparing to join Google's EMEA
offices in 2013.