[rosedu-general] The fear of speaking about technical subjects

Mihai Maruseac mihai.maruseac at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 12:31:03 EEST 2013

Hello,

Dacă vreți, citiți articolul intreg la [0]. Eu dau doar citatul
următor și o invitație de a mai scrie pe Techblog :D

«Creative brains are a valuable, limited resource. They shouldn’t be
new problems waiting out there.

To behave like a hacker, you have to believe that the thinking time of
other hackers is precious — so much so that it’s almost a moral duty
for you to share information, solve problems and then give the
solutions away just so other hackers can solve new problems instead of
having to perpetually re-address old ones.»

[0]: http://www.markhneedham.com/blog/2013/07/22/on-the-fear-of-blogging-about-technical-topics/

--
MM
"All we have to decide is what we do with the time that is given to us"