[robocheck-dev] Unit testing 101

Andrei Tuicu andrei.tuicu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:45:07 EEST 2015

Hello,

For reasons that I don't quite remember (maybe Laura can share some inside
here :) ), we should keep this discussion list in english.

This type of unit tests is exactly what we needed, I've merged the pull
request. Great job! :)

Yes, I think the next step would be to write tests for Valgrind and Dr.
Memory modules, maybe yo can divide the work with Theodor (CCed) who wants
to contribute to Robocheck too, and once those tests are in place we can
start writing new modules.

Cheers,
Andrei

În data de 27 iulie 2015, 10:49, Constantin Mihalache <
mihalache.c94 at gmail.com> a scris: