[offtopic] 9 Beliefs of Remarkably Successful People

Vlad Dogaru ddvlad at rosedu.org
Tue Jul 3 01:19:33 EEST 2012

2012/7/2 Răzvan Botea <utherr.ghujax at gmail.com>:
> On 7/2/2012 10:45 AM, Razvan Deaconescu wrote:
>>

>> Ciudat as it may seem, știu care sunt "butoanele" lui AJ. La fel de ușor
>> cum îl nefericesc, îl și pot ferici. AJ, remember this[1], or this[2]? :-P
>>
>> [1] https://systems.cs.pub.ro/projects/attachments/175/this-is-so2.png
>> [2] http://swarm.cs.pub.ro/~razvan/fun/aj-rd-pondering.jpg
>>

> Eu încă folosesc Off-topic, dunno what's wrong with it.
>
> Ne băgăm [1] ?

This is funny, but lemme just outline it for funnierness:

* CamelCaseSucksBecauseItsImpossibleToRead;
* Fucktarded way to communicate that candidates need to be at least
half literate in English;
* Retarded spec about INI files;  Who the fuck does that?
* It gets even richer with Save and Save As;
* YOU are IDIOTS who THINK alternating CAPS is RELEVANT!!!!111OMGomgOMG
* Mă-ta este o arteră carotidă, bă!
* makeITwithPASSION at gmail.comrnrn rnrn.  Wat?

Thanks for the awesome bait, I might apply in the morning :D
Vlad