[dexonline] Fwd: Mozilla Add-ons: DEX toolbar 1.0 Preliminary Reviewed

Mihai Barbulescu b12mihai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 22:09:00 EEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <amo-editors at mozilla.org>
Date: 27 April 2011 19:58
Subject: Mozilla Add-ons: DEX toolbar 1.0 Preliminary Reviewed
To: b12mihai at gmail.com

Your add-on, DEX toolbar, 1.0, has been preliminarily reviewed by an editor
and is now available for download in our gallery at
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dex-toolbar/

Reviewer:
Kris Maglione

Comments:
Your preliminary review request has been approved. Due to caching and
mirroring on our site, it can take a few hours before your add-on appears
public, so please be patient.

Thank you.

Your add-on will now appear in search results and categories with some
limitations. After 10 days you may request full review to remove these
limitations and enable additional features. To learn more about the review
process, please visit
https://addons.mozilla.org/developers/docs/policies/reviews#selection

If you have any questions or comments on this review, please reply to this
email or join #addons on irc.mozilla.org
--
Mozilla Add-ons
https://addons.mozilla.org

--
Fiecare are scopul lui in lumea asta nebuna
www.gothik12.com